The construction of the project is expected to be complete in December 2017.
- Final Plans, Specifications and Estimate of Construction Cost submitted and approved.
- Final NEPA Documents submitted and approved.
- Project advertised for bids, received bids and awarded project for construction.
- Contractor takes project site in December.
- NEPA Documents (CatEx and Section 4(f)) prepared and reviewed.
- Preliminary Plans Submitted and approved.
- Essential Fish Habitat Assessment prepared and submitted for Atlantic Salmon – received response “the proposed project would have minimal adverse effect on EFH for Atlantic salmon. In addition, the project area will have minimal effects on other NOAA-trust resources”.
- Design Alternatives Report prepared for NHDHR.
- Engineering Study Completed
- Continued consultation with public and stakeholders.
- Cultural Resources Coordination and Public Informational Meetings.
- Hydrology and Hydraulics Report Prepared.
- Bridge was inspected to determine condition and gather information for the preparation of the Engineering Study.